1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website.
This text file may be saved, subject to your choices, in a dedicated space on the hard drive of your terminal,
when consulting an online service using your browser software.
A cookie file allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is registered, during the period of validity.
2. What are the cookies used for on our site?
Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein.
The cookies used on our site make it possible to identify the services and sections that the user has visited, and more generally his behavior in terms of visits.
This information is useful for:
– Facilitate your navigation on our site
– Better personalize the services, content, promotional offers and banners that appear on our site
– Offer functionalities relating to networks and social media
– Allow the proper functioning of certain services
– Measure the audiences of certain services.
– Cookies are likely to be included in the advertising spaces of our site. These spaces help finance the content and services we make available to you. Cookies are also included in the share buttons on social networks.
The cookies used on our websites can be used by publishers of audience measurement solutions, advertising agencies and social networks, for example.
2.1. The cookies we issue on our site:
When you connect to our site, we may be required, subject to your choices, to install various cookies on your terminal allowing us to recognize the browser on your terminal during the validity period of the cookie concerned.
The cookies that we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices resulting from the settings of your browser software used during your visit to our site.
The cookies we issue allow us to:
To. Facilitate your navigation on our site:
– by adapting the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our site, depending on the display hardware and software or reading that your terminal contains,
– by memorizing information relating to a form that you have filled out on our site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our site (service subscribed, content viewed, purchase made etc … ).
– by allowing you to access reserved and personal areas of our site, such as your account, using identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us
– by implementing security measures.
b. Improve our services:
These cookies make it possible to establish statistics and volume of frequentation and use of the various elements making up our site (sections and content visited, routes) in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services.
d. Adapt the advertising offered on our site:
– by counting the total number of advertisements displayed by us on our advertising spaces, to identify these advertisements, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement and to establish statistics,
– by adapting our advertising spaces to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.), depending on the viewing or reading hardware and software that your terminal contains,
– by adapting the advertising content displayed on your terminal by our advertising spaces, according to the navigation of your terminal on our site and those of our partners,
– by adapting, if necessary, the advertising content displayed on your terminal in our advertising spaces according to the location data transmitted by your terminal with your prior agreement
– by adapting the advertising content displayed on your terminal in our advertising spaces according to the personal data you have provided to us
2.2. Cookies issued on our site by third parties:
To. Due to third-party applications integrated into our site
We are likely to include on our site / application, computer applications from third parties, which allow you to share content from our site with other people or to make known to these other people your consultation or your opinion concerning a content. of our site / application. This is particularly the case with the “Share” and “Like” buttons from social networks such as Facebook “Twitter”, LinkedIn ”,“ Viadeo ”, etc. The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify you through this button, even if you did not use this button when you consulted our site / application. Indeed, this type of application button can allow the social network concerned to follow your browsing on our site, simply because your account on the social network concerned was activated on your terminal (open session) during your browsing on our site. We have no control over the process used by social networks to collect information about your browsing on our site and associated with the personal data they have. We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to be aware of the purposes of use, in particular advertising, of the browsing information that they can collect using these application buttons. These protection policies must in particular allow you to exercise your choices and rights with these social networks, in particular by setting up your user accounts for each of these networks.
b. Via third-party content disseminated in our advertising spaces
The advertising content is likely to contain cookies issued by third parties: either the advertiser at the origin of the advertising content concerned, or a third party company to the advertiser (communication consulting agency, audience measurement company, targeted advertising, etc.), which has associated a cookie with the advertising content of an advertiser. Where applicable, the cookies issued by these third parties may allow them, during the period of validity of these cookies:
– count the number of displays of advertising content disseminated via our advertising spaces,
– to identify the advertisements thus displayed, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement, allowing them to calculate the sums due as a result and to establish statistics,
– to recognize your terminal during its subsequent navigation on any other site or service on which these advertisers or third parties also issue cookies and, where applicable,
to adapt these third-party sites and services or the advertisements they broadcast, to the browsing of your terminal of which they may be aware.
vs. By an external advertising agency using our advertising spaces
The advertising spaces on our site may be used by one or more external advertising agency (s) and, where applicable, contain cookies issued by one of them. Where applicable, the cookies issued by these external advertising agencies allow them, during the period of validity of these cookies:
– to count the total number of advertisements displayed by them on our advertising spaces, to identify these advertisements, their respective number of displays, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement and, if applicable, the subsequent actions carried out by these users on the pages to which these advertisements lead, in order to calculate the sums due to the actors of the advertising distribution chain (advertiser, communication agency, advertising agency, site / dissemination medium) and to establish statistics,
– to adapt the advertising spaces that they operate to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.), depending on the hardware and viewing or reading software that your terminal has,
– to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal via our advertising spaces according to the navigation of your terminal on our site,
– to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal via our advertising spaces according to the previous or subsequent navigation of your terminal on third party sites within which the concerned agency also issues cookies, provided that these cookies have been saved in your terminal in accordance with the choices you have made with regard to this management,
– adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal via our advertising spaces according to the location data (longitude and latitude) transmitted by your terminal with your prior agreement
– to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal in our advertising spaces according to the personal data that you could have provided to this advertising agency.
3. Your choices regarding cookies
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved in your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also configure your browser software so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies is offered to you from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be saved in your terminal. For more information, see the section “How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use?”
To. Agreement on Cookies
The recording of a cookie in a terminal is subordinate to the will of the user of the terminal, that this one can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to him by his browser software. If you have accepted in your browser the recording of cookies in your Terminal, the cookies integrated into the pages and content that you have consulted may be stored temporarily in a dedicated area of your terminal. They will be readable only by their issuer.
b. The refusal of cookies
If you refuse the recording of cookies in your terminal, or if you delete those which are recorded there, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functions necessary to navigate in certain areas of our site. This would be the case if you tried to access our content or services which require you to identify you. This would also be the case when we – or our service providers – could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your terminal, its language and display settings or the country from which your terminal appears to be connected. to the Internet. If necessary, we decline all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their functioning and which you would have refused or deleted.
c.1 How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use?
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your preferences in terms of cookies.
For Internet Explorer ™: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
For Safari ™: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
For Chrome ™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
For Firefox ™: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences?redirectlocale=fr&redirectslug=Activer+et+disactiver+les+cookies
For Opera ™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
c.2 Refuse an audience segmentation cookie
If you do not want our site to save Cookies in your browser for audience measurement and segmentation purposes, you can refer to paragraphs 4 and 5 or click on the following deactivation link which will save in your browser a Cookie whose sole purpose is to deactivate them:
For Nugg Ad Attention, these segmentation cookies are used to measure the traffic or the audience, associated with our website, the pages visited and the interactions carried out on the Site during your visit. Disabling them therefore prevents any collection of information relating to your browsing on our Site and therefore the proposal of editorial content adapted to your browsing.
c.3 Refuse an advertising cookie
You can manage the use and operation of these cookies by going to the advertising cookies management platform offered by advertising professionals and following the instructions given there. You will thus be able to find out the companies registered on this platform, which offer you the possibility of refusing or accepting the Cookies used by them to adapt the advertisements likely to be displayed to your browsing information. Certain Cookies for behavioral advertising purposes are placed by third-party partner providers. You can also click on the following links to learn more about their practices and exercise your choice: For DoubleClick for Publishers Cookies
For Appnexus Cookies
For Ligatus Cookies
For Tradelab Cookies
For Rubicon Project
Please note that this deactivation will prevent the display of any advertisements targeted to your areas of interest, however you will continue to receive other advertisements. Disabling these cookies prevents the collection of information allowing better targeting of advertising during your visits.
c.4 Refuse a Cookie issued by a social network
If you do not want our site to save Cookies in your browser for this purpose, you can click on the following deactivation links which will save a Cookie in your browser the sole purpose of which is to deactivate the use of other cookies from ‘a single transmitter.
Disabling these cookies will therefore prevent any interaction with the social network (s) concerned:
For FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/help/360595310676682/
For TWITTER: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20171379#
For GOOGLE +: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
For LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
For YAHOO: https://policies.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/privacy/topics/cookies/index.html
For YOUTUBE: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
Please note that taking into account your different wishes is based on a Cookie or several specific Cookies. If you delete all the Cookies stored on your terminal concerning our site, we will no longer know what consent or refusal you have issued. This will therefore amount to resetting your consent and you will therefore have to again refuse the Cookie (s) that you do not want to keep. Likewise, if you use another Internet browser, you will have to refuse these Cookies again because your choices, like the cookies to which they relate, depend on the browser and the device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) that you use to consult our site.
d. “Flash” © cookies from “Adobe Flash Player” ™
“Adobe Flash Player” ™ is a computer application that allows the rapid development of dynamic content using the “Flash” computer language. Flash (and similar applications) remembers the settings, preferences and use of this content using technology similar to cookies. However, “Adobe Flash Player” ™ manages this information and your choices via an interface different from that provided by your browser software.
Insofar as your device is likely to view content developed with Flash, we invite you to access your Flash cookie management tools, directly from the Adobe site.
b. Consequence on the display of advertisements
Thus, only advertisements concerning news, products or services likely to interest you and of which you would not necessarily have been aware otherwise will be displayed on the pages visited. If you refuse to use the Tag, advertisements will continue to appear on the internet pages you visit, but will no longer be adapted to your areas of interest. To oppose this use, please consult the section “Your choices regarding cookies (3)”
Pseudonymous data is collected for a maximum of 12 months from the date of collection. Gravity cookies expire 12 months after their deposit. To oppose any advertising targeting on our site, we invite you to consult the section Your choices concerning cookies (3).
5. For more information on cookies
To guide you in the process of limiting your traces on the web, if you wish, and being aware that this could degrade your browsing on our site and access to our services and / or your subscription, we invite you to see the following page: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/conseils-aux-internautes/
The CNIL (Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés) has produced a video to learn all about cookies. The video is available here: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/#c5554